Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stockholders feeling the Heat !







Another fun day at the vineyard on Sat. when Barb, John, MJ, and Rob came down to put in hard day. After the tour of the money crop of 07' it was time to go to work. With a few questions of what, how, why, where the pruning of the row 32 - 38 were worked over. I put the wire on those rows . John N. ran his weed eater on several rows doing a great job. I believe he is going to be the permant weed eater man at the vineyard. His final comment was "I wish that I could do it for a living". It was a fun day for talking and sweating. Lunch was enjoyed by all of us that was brought by them. The day ended at 2:30 but then I got on the lawn mower and mowed the 07' rows. It sure is nice having a good lawn mower there to use when needed. johnnie

No comments: